Back in the 1830s Charles Tanqueray was not afraid to mix up brave ideas in his own unique style. He invented a gin recipe that is still celebrated to this day. The perfect mix of ingenuity, heritage and hard work. Discover everything that embodies the values of Charles Tanqueray.
- An unmistakable Tanqueray Gin, distilled with four botanicals, Rangpur citrus, ginger and bay leaves
- This gin won numerous awards, including a recent silver medal at the 2016 World Spirits Awards
- Rangpur, an exotic citrus fruit from India, ginger and bay leaves are added to the Tanqueray Gin
- Serve with high-quality tonic, premium ice cubes and a lime gin and tonic
- An unmistakable and delicious gift for Tanqueray London Dry Gins lovers, parties as well as enjoying friends and family