With the final season of HBO’s Game of Thrones approaching, we thought we’d refresh your memories about the Scotch whisky collection.
This collection features both single malts from Diageo’s Scotch whisky distilleries as well as the iconic blended scotch brand, Johnnie Walker. Although some of you were able to purchase these bottles in the fall, other markets only recently had these whiskies available to them.
Total set contains 12 x 700ml bottles
A collection of Nine Scotch Single Malt whiskies to represent the great houses of Westeros and the noble and courageous Night’s Watch. The set contains:
* Cardhu Gold Reserve (House Targaryen)
* Clynelish Reserve (House Tyrell)
* Dalwhinnie Winter’s Frost (House Stark)
* Singleton of Glendullan Reserve (House Tully)
* Lagavulin 9 Year Old (House Lannister)
* Oban Bay Reserve (Night’s Watch)
* Royal Lochnagar 12 Year Old (House Baratheon)
* Talisker Select Reserve (House Greyjoy)
* Mortlach 15 year old (six Kingdoms) Rare latest edition
Also included are the 3 Johnnie Walker Limited Edition Game of Thrones Blended Scotch Whiskies.
* Johnnie Walker “The White Walker”
* Johnnie Walker “A song of Ice”
* Johnnie Walker “A song of Fire”